The mission of Reflexation is to provide reflexology, physical therapy (soft tissue therapy and massage therapy) and yoga practices for the mind and body so you can be well, be fit and be you.
Reflexation believes that…
- You are unique and extraordinary!
- Physical therapy treatments wake up your innate healing processes, and empower you to move towards wellness.
- Mind-body fitness through yoga (e.g. stretching, movement, fascial release, meditation) is part of self-care, and self-care is at the heart of wellness.
- Taking time and space to relax and rejuvenate helps us be our best selves at work, in sport and at play.
- Mind and body are connected: attending to the needs of one allows for better health and balance in the other, and caring for both unleashes great things…
Reflexation works in accordance with the Professional Codes of Conduct and Ethics of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and Institute for Soft Tissue Therapists (previously the Institute for Sports and Remedial Therapists).