Reflexation Therapy offers workshops for sports teams or other active people interested in mind-body fitness. Get in touch to discuss your specific area of interest. You might like to link up with BeFit to explore how to:
- warm up and cool down efficiently
- recover well from exertion, aches and pains or injuries
- integrate meditation into your sporting routine to boost motivation and focus
Be Present is a workshop aimed at small groups, though adaptable for individuals. This workshop aims to equip you to manage stress and clear your mind, leaving you feeling restored and focused.
As a scientist, therapist and NLP coach I bring a combined approach, sharing the science of mindfulness and a range of practical mind-body techniques to help you:
- find stillness amidst a busy life
- keep your priorities clear even amid the most stressful of challenges
- connect with what is most important to you in each moment, so that you can keep motivated and act meaningfully
- escape the pull of “off-course” distractions, from phone checking to unhealthy work-life habits
Contact me to discuss how we can work together to bring Be Present to you, your work colleagues or friends.
Be You is an inspiring and motivating workshop for small groups (adaptable for individuals), that builds on the concepts presented in Be Present. Be You exists to help you get in touch with your best self and perform at your best in the present moment. Be You challenges you identify how you can most truly “be yourself” in the world, offering the unique gifts that only you possess, in a mindful, effective and fulfilling way.
As a scientist, therapist and NLP coach I bring a combined approach, sharing the science of mindfulness and a number of remarkable tools to support you as you get in touch with your best, most empowered, compassionate and confident self. We work on ways to break through past negative patterns as well as learning how to access states of mind and body that allow you to Be Well, Be You in the world.
Contact me to discuss how we can work together to bring Be You to you, your work colleagues or friends.